Red Sparrow Trailer: Jennifer Lawrence Hails From Russia, With Wigs
Would somebody like to buy Jennifer Lawrence a spa day? Maybe a nice therapy dog or something? After a bruising performance in Mother!, J.Law takes on another physically challenging role in Red Sparrow, playing a Russian ballerina turned spy, caught in a tangled web of other covert players, including Joel Edgerton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Charlotte Rampling, and Jeremy Irons. Directed by The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Mockingjay’s Francis Lawrence, Red Sparrow is based on the book by Jason Matthews, though it’s leaving out the parts that involve Vladimir Putin, since nobody wants to be hacked.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo