Red Sparrow Trailer: Jennifer Lawrence Hails From Russia, With Wigs
Would somebody like to buy Jennifer Lawrence a spa day? Maybe a nice therapy dog or something? After a bruising performance in Mother!, J.Law takes on another physically challenging role in Red Sparrow, playing a Russian ballerina turned spy, caught in a tangled web of other covert players, including Joel Edgerton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Charlotte Rampling, and Jeremy Irons. Directed by The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Mockingjay’s Francis Lawrence, Red Sparrow is based on the book by Jason Matthews, though it’s leaving out the parts that involve Vladimir Putin, since nobody wants to be hacked.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of