Search Party Season-Two Trailer: How to (Maybe) Get Away With (Sorta) Murder
If you haven’t watched the first season of Search Party, please stop the trailer and step away from this webpage. Okay, now that those people are gone, (a) let’s talk about them behind their backs, and (b) time to watch the trailer for season two. After Search Party’s first season ended with its wayward 20-something heroes killing Ron Livingston’s Keith, the second season picks up with their messy attempts to cover up the murder, and also readjust to life back in Brooklyn. Maybe they can just think of accidental homicide as radical self-care. Search Party returns to TBS November 19.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of