The Mindy Project Final Season Trailer: Mindy’s Exes Return
The first trailer for The Mindy Project’s sixth and final season confirms what last season’s cliff-hanger hinted at: Yep, Mindy Lahiri’s a married woman now and, oh yeah, the marriage is already dead on arrival. After eloping with Ben, all her exes are conveniently back in the picture. We’ve got Cliff, Brendan, and though we don’t see him yet, Danny, all making their return. Meanwhile, Morgan seems to have broken his neck in a very Morgan fall, opening the door to be nursed back to health by … Tamra! Inevitable divorce aside, Mindy, you’re doing amazing, sweetie: “I got a great job, I got a great son, Will & Grace is back and bitchier than ever. I’m doing good!” What could possibly go wrong? The Mindy Project returns for ten more episodes on September 12.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates