The Mindy Project Final Season Trailer: Mindy’s Exes Return
The first trailer for The Mindy Project’s sixth and final season confirms what last season’s cliff-hanger hinted at: Yep, Mindy Lahiri’s a married woman now and, oh yeah, the marriage is already dead on arrival. After eloping with Ben, all her exes are conveniently back in the picture. We’ve got Cliff, Brendan, and though we don’t see him yet, Danny, all making their return. Meanwhile, Morgan seems to have broken his neck in a very Morgan fall, opening the door to be nursed back to health by … Tamra! Inevitable divorce aside, Mindy, you’re doing amazing, sweetie: “I got a great job, I got a great son, Will & Grace is back and bitchier than ever. I’m doing good!” What could possibly go wrong? The Mindy Project returns for ten more episodes on September 12.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth