The Square Trailer: Sex, Intrigue, and a Monkey
At last, the U.S. trailer for The Square, the Swedish film from Ruben Östlund (Force Majeure) that upset Robin Campillo’s 120 Beats Per Minute to win this year’s Palme d’Or at Cannes, is here. The Square follows a museum curator (Claes Bang) as he falls victim to a pickpocket and devises a plan to get his phone and wallet back, throwing Stockholm’s art world into chaos in the process. He loses all hope in human decency, but makes a slight exception to sleep with an American journalist (Elisabeth Moss) and engage in a paranoid tug-of-war with the used condom while her roommate, an actual primate, waits in the other room. Nope, nothing unusual to see here. The Square hits theaters October 27.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates