The Square Trailer: Sex, Intrigue, and a Monkey
At last, the U.S. trailer for The Square, the Swedish film from Ruben Östlund (Force Majeure) that upset Robin Campillo’s 120 Beats Per Minute to win this year’s Palme d’Or at Cannes, is here. The Square follows a museum curator (Claes Bang) as he falls victim to a pickpocket and devises a plan to get his phone and wallet back, throwing Stockholm’s art world into chaos in the process. He loses all hope in human decency, but makes a slight exception to sleep with an American journalist (Elisabeth Moss) and engage in a paranoid tug-of-war with the used condom while her roommate, an actual primate, waits in the other room. Nope, nothing unusual to see here. The Square hits theaters October 27.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth