The Square Trailer: Sex, Intrigue, and a Monkey
At last, the U.S. trailer for The Square, the Swedish film from Ruben Östlund (Force Majeure) that upset Robin Campillo’s 120 Beats Per Minute to win this year’s Palme d’Or at Cannes, is here. The Square follows a museum curator (Claes Bang) as he falls victim to a pickpocket and devises a plan to get his phone and wallet back, throwing Stockholm’s art world into chaos in the process. He loses all hope in human decency, but makes a slight exception to sleep with an American journalist (Elisabeth Moss) and engage in a paranoid tug-of-war with the used condom while her roommate, an actual primate, waits in the other room. Nope, nothing unusual to see here. The Square hits theaters October 27.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of