Netflix’s Animated Comedy Big Mouth Will Return in 2018
This announcement for season two of Big Mouth is here to remind you how sexy this animated show about tweens hitting puberty can be. Co-creators Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg — with the help of voice work from John Mulaney, Maya Rudolph, Jenny Slate, Jordan Peele, Jason Mantzoukas, and more — will be back in 2018 to serve you more very R-rated coming-of-age comedy, with the help of that big fury Hormone Monster.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of