The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
If you’ve recently heard the Black Eyed Peas’ once-ubiquitous mid-2000s banger “Let’s Get It Started” and thought to yourself, I wish this song referred to an augmented-reality comic book, well, you better sit down, because will.i.am, TABOO, and apl.de.ap have produced an AR version of their zombie-filled graphic novel Masters of the Sun. As the group recently demonstrated to Vulture, readers can use a companion mobile app to experience animated characters bursting out of the panels and hear voice talent ranging from Queen Latifah to Marvel’s own Stan Lee.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo