The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
If you’ve recently heard the Black Eyed Peas’ once-ubiquitous mid-2000s banger “Let’s Get It Started” and thought to yourself, I wish this song referred to an augmented-reality comic book, well, you better sit down, because will.i.am, TABOO, and apl.de.ap have produced an AR version of their zombie-filled graphic novel Masters of the Sun. As the group recently demonstrated to Vulture, readers can use a companion mobile app to experience animated characters bursting out of the panels and hear voice talent ranging from Queen Latifah to Marvel’s own Stan Lee.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of