John Boyega Gets to Use His Sexy British Accent in New Trailer for Pacific Rim 2: Uprising
Spoiler! At the end of Pacific Rim, man won the war for humanity against an invading army of enormous kaiju. It cost us Idris Elba, but we won — or did we? The premise for Pacific Rim 2: Uprising clarifies that we merely won a battle, and the war for the planet is only just beginning. John Boyega takes the lead in the sequel as our heartthrob Jaeger pilot, and he’s banding together with evergreen hotshot Scott Eastwood and mad scientist Charlie Day and scads of others to become mankind’s last best hope against another kaiju siege. Wielding all those extendo swords and light-whips seems like it takes a lot of practice, but we’ll hop in the Drift and train with Boyega anytime. See it in theaters March 23.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates