John Boyega Gets to Use His Sexy British Accent in New Trailer for Pacific Rim 2: Uprising
Spoiler! At the end of Pacific Rim, man won the war for humanity against an invading army of enormous kaiju. It cost us Idris Elba, but we won — or did we? The premise for Pacific Rim 2: Uprising clarifies that we merely won a battle, and the war for the planet is only just beginning. John Boyega takes the lead in the sequel as our heartthrob Jaeger pilot, and he’s banding together with evergreen hotshot Scott Eastwood and mad scientist Charlie Day and scads of others to become mankind’s last best hope against another kaiju siege. Wielding all those extendo swords and light-whips seems like it takes a lot of practice, but we’ll hop in the Drift and train with Boyega anytime. See it in theaters March 23.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of