Godless Trailer: Netflix Brings You an Old-Fashioned, Very Dusty, Hat-Filled Western
We don’t know a lot about Godless, Netflix’s new Western written and directed by Scott Frank and produced by Steven Soderbergh, but we do know that it’ll have trains, horses, and lots and lots of dust. Godless stars Jack O’Connell, Michelle Dockery, and Jeff Daniels, and includes a town full of women that’s run by Merritt Wever, an ideal system of government. Godless premieres November 22. May the grodiest mustache win.
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.