Before Snapchat, See How Jeff Koons Made Iconic Public Art With Puppy
Thanks to Snapchat, Jeff Koons sculptures are now visible around the world as part of an augmented-reality experience. You’ll find Koons’s Balloon Dog in Central Park in New York City, while the Balloon Rabbit has taken up residence in the Champs de Mars in Paris. What makes Koons so eager to partner with Snapchat? Lessons from his 1992 sculpture Puppy may reveal the answer.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of