New Marvel’s Runaways Trailer: Parents Just Don’t Understand, Especially If They Are Actual Supervillains
It’s tough being a TV teen: You have to deal with a ton of friendship drama, you have a mysteriously great bone structure, your parents just don’t understand you, and your parents are also supervillains. In Marvel’s Runaways, Hulu’s foray into superhero dramas by way of the Gossip Girl team of Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, a group of L.A. kids discover that their parents are up to no good and unite against them. Seth Cohen never had to deal with stakes of this magnitude! The first three episodes of Runaways hit the streaming service November 21.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of