New Black Panther Trailer: We’re Rooting for Everybody Black
Finally, some good news! The new Black Panther trailer will absolutely leave you in a state of shock: Who do we root for, between Chadwick Boseman (good guy) and Michael B. Jordan (bad guy, but his plainclothes wire-rim glasses lewk makes it seem like he’ll bust out a Miguel song at any moment, so … ahem, the heart wants what it wants). Black Panther, directed by Ryan Coogler, looks to be a new spin on Marvel’s usual fare: T’Challa (Boseman) is coming to terms with becoming king of the fictional African nation Wakanda. Angela Bassett is his mother. That’s all you need to know. Black Panther arrives February 2018.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course