New Black Panther Trailer: We’re Rooting for Everybody Black
Finally, some good news! The new Black Panther trailer will absolutely leave you in a state of shock: Who do we root for, between Chadwick Boseman (good guy) and Michael B. Jordan (bad guy, but his plainclothes wire-rim glasses lewk makes it seem like he’ll bust out a Miguel song at any moment, so … ahem, the heart wants what it wants). Black Panther, directed by Ryan Coogler, looks to be a new spin on Marvel’s usual fare: T’Challa (Boseman) is coming to terms with becoming king of the fictional African nation Wakanda. Angela Bassett is his mother. That’s all you need to know. Black Panther arrives February 2018.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of