The New Blade Runner 2049 Trailer Makes Its Plot Crystal Clear
In case the vague, stunning visuals of the previous Blade Runner 2049 trailers weren’t working for you, the new one is maybe kinda just a little bit spoiler-y. This one plainly lays out the movie’s basic premise: Niander Wallace (Jared Leto) is building a “disposable workforce” of millions of replicants. Officer K (Ryan Gosling) has orders to stop him, and he’s recruited veteran blade runner Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) to help. Like the others, this trailer treats us to more of Roger Deakins’s remarkable cinematography. The sequel, directed by Denis Villeneuve, co-stars Robin Wright, Mackenzie Davis, and Dave Bautista. See it this Friday.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of