How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston and the Wonder Women
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women isn’t just a story about creating Wonder Woman — it’s also a frank and positive depiction of polyamory between three of the people who contributed to her creation. In the film, William Moulton Marston (Luke Evans), Elizabeth Holloway Marston (Rebecca Hall), and Olive Byrne (Bella Heathcote) have a triangular romance that includes a particularly steamy ménage à trois. We talked to Evans and Hall, as well as writer-director Angela Robinson, about filming a threesome without making it super awkward for everyone on set.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of