The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Trailer: Amy Sherman-Palladino Goes From Gilmore to the 1950s
Have you ever wondered what Gilmore Girls would be like it if were set in the 1950s and everyone swore constantly? Welcome to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino’s new Amazon series, which stars Manhattan and House of Cards’ Rachel Brosnahan as a 1950s housewife turned raunchy stand-up comedian. Mrs. Maisel premieres November 29. Amazon’s already ordered two seasons of the show, so this one will definitely be sticking around.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of