Fifty Shades Freed Trailer: ‘You May Call Me Mrs. Grey’
In this first trailer for Fifty Shades Freed, Dakota Johnson’s Anastasia Steele reminds a flirty blonde that Christian Grey has finally put a ring on it. “You may call me Mrs. Grey,” Ana curtly declares. Fifty Shades Freed has all the staples of the original two movies: bare skin, leather whips, luxury cars, Nancy Meyers–wannabe interiors. Ana and Christian are enjoying their postnuptial bliss when Ana’s former boss Jack Hyde (Eric Johnson) wants revenge for his firing. See it laters, baby: Fifty Shades Freed is out Valentine’s Day 2018.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of