Here’s How Comedian Aparna Nancherla Calms Her Brain Before Shows
Before her set at Comedy Central’s Colossal Clusterfest, Aparna Nancherla let us in on what methods she uses to decompress before a show, and told us about the time she had to perform at a sex-trafficking fundraiser.
- For All Mankind’s Krys Marshall and Lev Gorn Explain Aliens to Us
- Tulsa King Convinces Us to Go to Oklahoma
- ‘Foo’ or ‘Fool’? A Chat With the Cast of This Fool
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau