Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring [Sound of Glass Shattering]
With the best voice in comedy, Ron Funches sat down with us before his set at Comedy Central’s “Colossal Clusterfest” and let us in on his preshow mantra, along with his strange choice for an entrance song, which, according to him, really changes the temperature in the room.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of