We Asked Bill Nye to Do Some Very Important Meme Fact-Checking and He Did Not Disappoint
Ordained by the Meme Council, Bill Nye has become a permanent fixture in the meme economy after one creator, Bill Nye Tho, reimagined a stoner persona for Nye. Because we care about real news, not fake, we asked Bill to fact-check the veracity of this popular account’s claims. In doing so, he not only had an answer about the cost of getting him to attend your party, but he also brought up a great reason why the Macy’s parade needs to be downsized, pronto.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of