Black Mirror Season 4 Trailer: What a Terrifying World
Netflix’s dark, probably depressing Christmas present to you will arrive just a few days late. On December 29, Black Mirror season four will premiere on the site, bringing you six new tales from a dark future, including a Jodie Foster–directed episode and a Star Trek–like parody with Cristin Milioti and Jesse Plemons. Just think to yourself, what a terrifying world.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of