Exclusive: Ally Sheedy Repulses Molly Ringwald in This Never-Before-Seen Breakfast Club Clip
No matter which holiday you observe at the end of the year, a Criterion release of The Breakfast Club with never-before-seen footage is a gift that film fans everywhere can celebrate together. That’s right, in addition to all that 4K digital-restoration jazz and interviews with cast members, there will also be 50 minutes of previously unreleased scenes. This is the epic cut of John Hughes’s detention classic, so prepare to remember the joy of experiencing The Breakfast Club for the first time. Vulture has a sneak peak of a deleted scene featuring Molly Ringwald trying to make some headway in her relationship with Ally Sheedy while they have bathroom girl time. Sheedy has other plans.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth