Exclusive: Ally Sheedy Repulses Molly Ringwald in This Never-Before-Seen Breakfast Club Clip
No matter which holiday you observe at the end of the year, a Criterion release of The Breakfast Club with never-before-seen footage is a gift that film fans everywhere can celebrate together. That’s right, in addition to all that 4K digital-restoration jazz and interviews with cast members, there will also be 50 minutes of previously unreleased scenes. This is the epic cut of John Hughes’s detention classic, so prepare to remember the joy of experiencing The Breakfast Club for the first time. Vulture has a sneak peak of a deleted scene featuring Molly Ringwald trying to make some headway in her relationship with Ally Sheedy while they have bathroom girl time. Sheedy has other plans.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of