Good Girls Trailer: Christina Hendricks, Retta, and Mae Whitman Break Bad
In what seems like the setup to a joke specifically for fans of early-2010s TV, Retta, Mae Whitman, and Christina Hendricks walk into a grocery store. Then, they rob it. In NBC’s Good Girls, the trio of actresses play women at their wit’s end, who, like Walter White before them, turn to bad deeds to pay the bills. Things go well, until they don’t. We can’t wait until season five, when Retta is ruthlessly running a drug empire and Mae Whitman’s a vigilante private detective or something. Good Girls premieres February 26.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of