How Bill Nye Uses Twitter to Find Guests for His Netflix Show
Bill Nye is a known Twitter professional, so it’s no surprise that he used the site to crowdsource guests for season two of Bill Nye Saves the World. The scientists Nye meets through Twitter, by using the handy #BillMeetScienceTwitter hashtag, take him through life-changing topics such as marijuana, time travel, and … tuberculosis. Here, Nye tells Vulture all about how he uses social media to “save the world.”
The series will launch on Netflix this December 29.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of