The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
Whether it’s by foot, by plane, or by dragon, people travel a lot in movies and TV. But sometimes, these commutes don’t make sense when you take a closer look at them. In this episode of Vulture Easter eggs, we’re exposing some of the most ludicrous travel times in pop culture.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of