Five Superhero Movies That Might Happen After Disney Buys Fox
Comic-book fans have spent decades imagining what some iconic comic books might look like on the big screen. From superhero battles to universal crossovers, the juggling of movie rights between Disney, Sony, and Fox has blocked a lot of these stories. Now, with the looming megamerger of Disney and 21st Century Fox, fans might finally see some of these plots make it to theaters. Here are five story lines that could pop up in the future Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of