Armie Hammer Was the Weed Hookup for the Sorry to Bother You Cast
The cast of Boots Riley’s Sorry to Bother You, which premiered at Sundance this weekend, is stacked: Tessa Thompson, Armie Hammer, Lakeith Stanfield, Omari Hardwick, Terry Crews, and Steven Yeun — all of whom stopped by the Vulture Studio. Turns out that while filming, they were seriously zenned out, thanks to Hammer, who Hardwick revealed doled out a large helping of weed when they first met. “I thought you were so generous,” laughed Thompson. “I heard you were on set giving away lots of pot.” Watch the video above for Hammer’s reaction to being exposed as a weed hookup.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates