How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple
Real-life couple Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan co-wrote Wildlife, an adaptation of Richard Ford’s novel directed by Dano and starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Carey Mulligan, Ed Oxenbould, and Zoe Margaret Colletti, premiering this weekend at Sundance. Dano and Oxenbould stopped by the Vulture Spot, where Dano explained how he and Kazan figure out where to draw the line between their love life and their work life — and how he feels about Kazan’s hilarious tweets about him.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of