Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
Actor Rupert Everett stopped by the Vulture Spot at Sundance to chat about his directorial debut, The Happy Prince, a film that chronicles the life of Oscar Wilde. Here, Everett explains why the literary icon is just like Jesus Christ.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of