Here’s Your First Look at Silicon Valley Without T.J. Miller
With T.J. Miller off the show, Silicon Valley will return this March in rebooted form. Richard’s trying to build his “new internet,” which means he has a bunch more employees, while Jian’s taken control of the incubator himself. Expect everyone to fail spectacularly and then somehow fall upward. Silicon Valley returns March 25.
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of