Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
What advice did Chris Elliott give daughter Abby when she joined the cast of Saturday Night Live, making them the only parent-child legacy in the show’s history? “I was terrified!” Abby admitted on a visit to the Vulture Spot at Sundance while promoting her sister Bridey’s film, Clara’s Ghost.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of