Kiersey Clemons Taught Nick Offerman How to ‘Keep His Sh*t Tight’
While promoting their new film Heart Beats Loud, Kiersey Clemons, Nick Offerman, and director Brett Haley stopped by the Vulture Spot at Sundance to talk father-daughter relationships, toxic masculinity, representation — and how to be, as Offerman put it, “woke.” Watch the video above to hear how Kiersey offered Nick some guidance about all four on the movie’s set.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of