Trust Trailer: It’s TV’s Turn to Take on the Getty Kidnapping
Because you can never have too many stories about sad rich people, just weeks after Ridley Scott brought the story of the Getty kidnapping to the big screen with All the Money in the World, Danny Boyle is taking his spin on the saga to TV with FX’s Trust. Donald Sutherland stars as J. Paul Getty, the role played by
Kevin Spacey Christopher Plummer in the film, while Hilary Swank takes over for Michelle Williams as the distraught Gail Getty, and Brendan Fraser plays the investigator role Mark Wahlberg took — this time with a cowboy hat! Oh, and let’s not forget, Beach Rats’ strikingly cheekboned Harris Dickinson is your hippie kidnapee J. Paul Getty III. Trust premieres March 25.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates