Trust Trailer: It’s TV’s Turn to Take on the Getty Kidnapping
Because you can never have too many stories about sad rich people, just weeks after Ridley Scott brought the story of the Getty kidnapping to the big screen with All the Money in the World, Danny Boyle is taking his spin on the saga to TV with FX’s Trust. Donald Sutherland stars as J. Paul Getty, the role played by
Kevin Spacey Christopher Plummer in the film, while Hilary Swank takes over for Michelle Williams as the distraught Gail Getty, and Brendan Fraser plays the investigator role Mark Wahlberg took — this time with a cowboy hat! Oh, and let’s not forget, Beach Rats’ strikingly cheekboned Harris Dickinson is your hippie kidnapee J. Paul Getty III. Trust premieres March 25.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of