Seven Seconds Trailer: Regina King Is on a Very Cold and Snowy Hunt for Justice
At this point, Regina King can’t appear in a TV show without something going terribly wrong in a gut-wrenching way. In Netflix’s Seven Seconds, the American Crime and Leftovers star plays the mother of a teenager accidentally hit and critically injured by a white cop , as the show traces the aftermath of the boy’s death across a tense, and very cold, city in the northeast. Alongside King, the series stars Clare-Hope Ashitey as the homicide detective on the case. Seven Seconds was created by The Killing’s Veena Sud and looks to be just as literally and spiritually chilly. It premieres February 23.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth