What Gloria Allred Would Say to Trump If They Could Speak Face-to-Face
So, what would legendary women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred want to talk about if she had any face time with Donald Trump? The feminist icon discussed her hopes on the subject and chatted about Seeing Allred, the forthcoming Netflix documentary about her life and career, at the Sundance Film Festival. Executive producer Marta Kauffman and directors Sophie Sartain and Roberta Grossman also joined in on the conversation.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of