Gemini Clip: Lola Kirke Tries to Protect Zoë Kravitz From a Stalker
Having so many celebrities on social media these days may demystify Hollywood, but it’s still a dark environment that serves as the perfect stage for a neo-noir murder mystery. In Gemini, Lola Kirke stars as Jill LeBeau, the personal assistant and best friend of Zoë Kravitz’s in-demand starlet, Heather Anderson. Heather is burning out on the life, and feeling increasingly paranoid about her safety, as obsessive fans and abrasive colleagues seem to close in on her. After a terrible crime is committed, Jill becomes both the primary suspect and the person best positioned to solve it. But she’ll have to evade the law to make that happen. In the clip above, Jill is at the end of a long day of fighting Heather’s battles when a too eager fan of the star interrupts their dinner. She bears an uncanny resemblance to Heather, and immediately feels too comfortable invading her personal boundaries. Will the fan factor into the coming tragedy? Or is she just a red herring? Find out when Gemini opens in limited theaters on March 30.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo