Netflix’s Lost in Space Trailer: Will Robinson Is About to Find a Lot of Danger
The Robinson family is leaving Earth and setting out across space to build human colonies 30 years in the future. But considering we’ve already had one Lost in Space series and a feature film, we know the journey won’t go smoothly. Molly Parker stars as Maureen Robinson with Toby Stephens as John Robinson, Max Jenkins as Will, and Parker Posey as the suspicious Dr. Smith. You too can get Lost in Space on April 13.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of