We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
Nicolas Cage is one of Hollywood’s most prolific actors — he’s appeared in over 90 films! — so you’d imagine that along the way he’d forget a few lines. Well, your imagination is terrible, because that’s wrong. Witness as the inimitable Cage gets quizzed by his Mandy co-star Andrea Riseborough on lines form his past movies. He’s excellent.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of