See an Exclusive New Red-Band Trailer for The Death of Stalin
Some movies, it can be hard to tell what they’re all about just from reading the title. (What the heck is a blade runner?) Not so with Armando Iannucci’s upcoming satire The Death of Stalin, which covers the chaos in the Politburo after, well, you know. The film has already caused big news in the U.K., where it received rave reviews, and Russia, where it’s been banned — and now Vulture is pleased to present its new red-band trailer, which includes all the anachronistically accented swearing the other ones had to leave out. Steve Buscemi, Jason Isaacs, and Jeffrey Tambor star, though in a twist Stalin would be proud of, the latter has been disappeared from some of the film’s posters. The Death of Stalin opens in the U.S. on March 9.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course