Deadpool 2 Trailer: They’re Forming a Super Duper F*ckin’ Group
Because Deadpool isn’t afraid to hurl some little disses at superhero franchises, here’s what DP himself (Ryan Reynolds) grunts during a grisly torture scene: “So dark! You sure you’re not from the DC Universe?” The Deadpool sequel finds its hero a bit happier but no less acerbic, until Cable (Josh Brolin) arrives to wreak havoc on his life, and Wade has to curate a clique of super-friends which includes Atlanta’s Zazie Beetz. Per Reynolds, the movie’s quality falls somewhere between Godfather 2 and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights — and also features a mustachioed Rob Delaney flying in the sky! See it in theaters May 18.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo