Deadpool 2 Trailer: They’re Forming a Super Duper F*ckin’ Group
Because Deadpool isn’t afraid to hurl some little disses at superhero franchises, here’s what DP himself (Ryan Reynolds) grunts during a grisly torture scene: “So dark! You sure you’re not from the DC Universe?” The Deadpool sequel finds its hero a bit happier but no less acerbic, until Cable (Josh Brolin) arrives to wreak havoc on his life, and Wade has to curate a clique of super-friends which includes Atlanta’s Zazie Beetz. Per Reynolds, the movie’s quality falls somewhere between Godfather 2 and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights — and also features a mustachioed Rob Delaney flying in the sky! See it in theaters May 18.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of