Book Club Trailer: Diane Keaton and Jane Fonda Obsessively Annotate Fifty Shades
Missing the glorious, perfect Fifty Shades movies? Christian Grey gets an upgrade in the upcoming romantic comedy Book Club, directed and co-written by Bill Holderman. Instead of being sassed by Anastasia Steele (in front of a Chronicles of Riddick poster, no less), Christian is ogled by Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda, Candice Bergen, and Mary Steenburgen. The ladies play Diane, Vivian, Sharon, and Carol, septuagenarian hotties spicing up their life with the E. L. James series. Assorted blessings: Keaton being romanced by Andy Garcia, Fonda’s scarlet hair, Steenburgen popping Viagra into Craig T. Nelson’s beer. Bonus: With Dakota Johnson’s dad Don playing a supporting role, maybe this takes place in the same cinematic universe?
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth