Christopher Robin Trailer: Winnie the Pooh Is Coming for Paddington’s Throne
Paddington, don’t read this. Lovable, huggable, soft-spoken Winnie the Pooh is coming back to the big screen, eyeing that other British bear’s spot at the top of the stuffed-animal kingdom. Marc Forster directs the story of Pooh — who has ditched the Hundred Acre Woods — helping his now-adult pal Christopher Robin navigate his work-life balance. “I’ve cracked,” Robin (Ewan McGregor) whispers, eyeing his old friend. “I don’t see any cracks,” Pooh replies. “A few wrinkles, maybe.” See it in theaters soon.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of