The Handmaid’s Tale Season Two Teaser Is Mad As Hell
Elisabeth Moss has four-and-a-half words for you: “Seriously? What the actual f–?” The Handmaid’s Tale returns to Hulu for its second season this April, and its trailer — released on International Women’s Day — is mad as hell, and isn’t going to take it anymore. Offred’s pregnancy is the dominant plot point this season, as she tries to rescue her child from Gilead’s atrocities. The first two episodes of the second season will stream Wednesday, April 25th.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of