HBO’s Fahrenheit 451 Trailer: Burn Baby Burn, Literature Inferno!
A dystopian future devoid of all reading materials has never looked so hot. We mean, forget the near-constant fire blazing through the country’s metropolitan areas. Have you seen Michael B. Jordan’s arms? Talk about a silver lining! HBO has released the first trailer for its upcoming Fahrenheit 451 film — adapted from Ray Bradbury’s seminal novel of the same name — with Jordan in the leading role as Guy Montag, a fireman who’s tasked with burning literally every single book that crosses his path and preaching their evils, much to the delight of his fire-chief boss, Beatty. (Mmmm, Michael Shannon.) But when his neighbor (Sofia Boutella) opens his mind to the idea that reading can actually be good and fulfilling, Guy begins to question everything he’s been taught. See him really piss off his boss on May 19.
- Chernobyl Stars on How the Series Is Politically Relevant Today
- Freida Pinto Almost Cut Off All Her Hair for ‘Only’
- The Cast of Buffaloed Has Strong Opinions on Buffalo Wings
- Wedding Culture Meets Cancel Culture With the Cast of Plus One
- Teenagers Fact-Check Iconic High-School Movies
- Watch an Astronaut React to Films About Space
- All the Shows Competing to Be the Next Game of Thrones
- Watch People Try to Recap 7 Seasons of Game of Thrones
- Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood on Superstitions and Cursed Images
- Watch a Trauma Surgeon React to Action-Movie Injuries
- Watch Kiernan Shipka and Gavin Leatherwood Play A Chilling Game of Mad Libs
- Watch a Combat Expert Review Iconic Onscreen Weapons
- Women React to the 90-Second Orgasm in Long Shot
- Jordan Peele’s Comedy and Horror Aren’t That Far Apart
- Marvel Movie Disguises Are Just the Worst
- Why Is American Idol So Cruel?
- I Need 86,000 People to Believe in Me, Based on What Lady Gaga Says
- Would It Actually Be Possible to Train a Dragon?
- Is Valentine’s Day the Worst Rom-Com of All Time?
- Ghostface Killah Shares the Origin of His 30 Rock Cameo