HBO’s Fahrenheit 451 Trailer: Burn Baby Burn, Literature Inferno!
A dystopian future devoid of all reading materials has never looked so hot. We mean, forget the near-constant fire blazing through the country’s metropolitan areas. Have you seen Michael B. Jordan’s arms? Talk about a silver lining! HBO has released the first trailer for its upcoming Fahrenheit 451 film — adapted from Ray Bradbury’s seminal novel of the same name — with Jordan in the leading role as Guy Montag, a fireman who’s tasked with burning literally every single book that crosses his path and preaching their evils, much to the delight of his fire-chief boss, Beatty. (Mmmm, Michael Shannon.) But when his neighbor (Sofia Boutella) opens his mind to the idea that reading can actually be good and fulfilling, Guy begins to question everything he’s been taught. See him really piss off his boss on May 19.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates