HBO’s Fahrenheit 451 Trailer: Burn Baby Burn, Literature Inferno!
A dystopian future devoid of all reading materials has never looked so hot. We mean, forget the near-constant fire blazing through the country’s metropolitan areas. Have you seen Michael B. Jordan’s arms? Talk about a silver lining! HBO has released the first trailer for its upcoming Fahrenheit 451 film — adapted from Ray Bradbury’s seminal novel of the same name — with Jordan in the leading role as Guy Montag, a fireman who’s tasked with burning literally every single book that crosses his path and preaching their evils, much to the delight of his fire-chief boss, Beatty. (Mmmm, Michael Shannon.) But when his neighbor (Sofia Boutella) opens his mind to the idea that reading can actually be good and fulfilling, Guy begins to question everything he’s been taught. See him really piss off his boss on May 19.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth