The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Sandra Oh, and Jodie Comer of Killing Eve discuss the #MeToo movement, equal pay, working on a show about powerful women, and their past experiences in the entertainment industry.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of