Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
Jonathan Van Ness and Justin Theroux form a duo we never knew we needed. When the pair stopped by our studio during Vulture Festival, they enjoyed a game of “Justin Theroux or Justin Trudeau?” — everyone’s favorite icebreaker.
At the festival, Van Ness did a live recording of his podcast, Getting Curious, with Theroux as his special guest.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of