Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
The premise of Netflix’s Mindhunter isn’t exactly light — two FBI agents plumb the psychological depths of infamous serial killers. So while Cameron Britton was portraying serial killer Ed Kemper for nine months, he had a hard time stepping away from the role. At Vulture Festival, Britton shared a horrifying anecdote about when his mom came to visit him and he thought about killing her. Talk about getting into character.
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of