Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally For His Shorty Awards Performance
Recently, while announcing the winner for “Best Overall Instagram” at the Shorty Awards, Adam Pally scorched the social-media earth, tearing apart the whole show, in front of, well — everyone who was there for it. It wasn’t exactly well received.
While Pally has addressed the controversy and Twitter backlash, the true comedic comeuppance has cometh from Rachel Bloom, his friend and costar in their upcoming film Most Likely to Murder. While the two were visiting the Vulture Spot discussing some of their most regrettable jokes, Bloom dove in and delivered a ruthless interpretation of what she felt Pally’s response could, or should’ve, been to the discord.
Bloom brought the heat. There was sweat, a very red face, and a few abashed words from Pally.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course