The Americans: In Memoriam
Although the FX drama The Americans has finally ended, Soviet spies Philip and Elizabeth Jennings don’t escape unscathed. Beyond the major tragedies they suffer in the series finale, both leave behind a long trail of death and destruction in their wake. Over six seasons, the Jennings committed dozens of horrific and violent murders — stabbings, shootings, and stranglings among them — and not always because their targets deserved such biblical punishment. Here, we look back on some of the lives lost throughout The Americans, from the lowly unnamed guards to the most beloved characters.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of