Don’t Ask Tracy Morgan About Tiffany Haddish Blowing Up When Craft Services Is the Real Star
What began as an innocent question to Tracy Morgan about the ascent of Tiffany Haddish, Morgan’s co-star in The Last O.G., turned into a spicy monologue on holistic cast and crew appreciation — even craft services! Here’s how the tête-à-tête went down during Morgan’s recent visit to the Vulture Spot at Vulture Festival 2018.
- The Afterparty Cast Will Get That Edwin McCain Song Stuck in Your Head
- A Send-Off for Search Party
- Henry Winkler Demonstrates Why He’s a Better Acting Teacher than Gene Cousineau
- Taylor Garron and Chanel James Made a Whole Movie From Separate Homes
- Matthew Rhys Walks Us Through Getting Humped Off a Bed
- Sam Richardson Is Daddy and He Is Familiar (With Guns)
- Tom Stourton’s Face was Not Allowed to Play Edward Snowden
- Elijah Wood Is Just a Really Nice Guy, Honestly
- Michael Ian Black Owns a Robot Car
- Allow Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald to Convince You to Move to L.A.
- Meeting the Greatest Band You’ve (Maybe) Never Heard Of