The Peppermint Trailer Is Your Ticket to the Jennifer Garner Gun Show
As any self-respecting Alias fan knows, Jennifer Garner was built to be an action-movie heroine. She just needed the right project to bring her gifts to the big screen. Enter Taken director Pierre Morel. For Peppermint, the man who gave you Liam Neeson’s ass-kicking film is now serving you the gritty Garner revenge thriller she has long deserved. As Riley, Garner plays a woman out to avenge the murders of her husband and daughter at the hands of a drug cartel. It’s the five-year anniversary of their deaths, and since the courts couldn’t serve her justice, Riley has been immersing herself in the world of DIY assassin training — which clearly included a lot of arm days at the gym. Enjoy the gun show. It’s time for Atomic Jen.
- Homeland: In Memoriam
- The Best Video Games for Non-Gamers to Play in Quarantine
- An Ode to Alexis and David’s Constant Bickering on Schitt’s Creek
- Ruth Langmore’s Most Iconic Lines on Ozark
- Don’t Watch These Movies If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Why Are People Watching Pandemic Movies Right Now?
- Gloria Steinem Describes New York Magazine As ‘Heaven’
- The Circle’s Joey Sasso Shares Some Very Helpful Instagram Tips
- The Go-Go’s Dish On the Music Industry and the Billboard Awards
- Scare Me Is the Only Retirement Plan Josh Ruben Has Now
- Kali Uchis, Wilmer Valderrama, and the Rest of Blast Beat Tell Us What’s Metal
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Will Ferrell, and Everyone Else From Downhill Go Shoeless
- Mila Kunis Reveals Glenn Close Is a Professional Emoji-er
- Andy Samberg, Camila Mendes, and Cristin Milioti Try to Spoil Palm Springs
- Could Rachel Brosnahan Be a Spy?
- The Cast and Creator of Bad Hair Decide Which Hair Is Definitely Haunted
- Miss Americana Did Have to Leave Out Some Taylor Swift Details
- All the Humble, Normal Men Have Returned to Streaming
- Dogs Review Cats
- All of These Film Franchises Take Place Solely on Earth